Friday, October 23, 2009

Stumbleupon wtf? just rambling...

If you stumble as much as I do I'm sure you're tired of these things...

12035_Shit-List_



Top 10
Photoshop plugins
Top 20
Logos for whatever
30
Cool Business cards
Top what ever lists of what ever thing
I'm getting tired of lists of shit

I'm tired of those stupid sinks they are old already no more sinks! a96808_a505_spiral-sink


Image Macros...lol cats, courage wolf, inspirational pictures..
Yes some are funny but come on we need a new meme!
Ofrly





Another thing..
I dont need anymore textures,photoshop brushes or to see the same group of pictures of worlds worst tattoos...

If I see any more of these things I'm going to have a spaztic seizure and explode.

head_explode-779507

If you are tired of some other things please leave a comment and I'll include it in.

5 comments:

  1. Stupid image macros, trucks tipped over, that garbage truck made into an RV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree especially with image macros so its added ;) thanks for the feed back keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, yes!
    Make it stop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tired of lists of people who hate list's!

    (so i made my own one)

    ReplyDelete