Thursday, March 10, 2011

News - Developing IOS Games

Sorry for the delay on TouchOSC Templates I got a little side tracked working on developing some iPhone and iPad games.

One big game im working on is a Ninja Action plat-former type game with a unique art style.It will be on both iphone and ipad.The game play is a cross between Contra/Metal Slug/ My crazy imagination. Jumping all over the place doing flips bouncing off walls shooting magic ninja stars and kicking ass. Has losts of power ups and really addicting game play. And of course will have lot of unlock-able characters. Oh and HUGE crazy bosses.

Im also working on another fun game that made for both iphone and ipad. The iPad version will also come with a 2 player battle mode. Its going to be an adventure plat-former game kind of a mix of Little Big Planet, Super Mario and Super Meat Boy. Tons of unique un lockable playable characters with there own special abilities. Very cool art style with real world settings and level design. Will also have a pretty cool story.

3rd game im working on is a party drinking game for bother iphone and ipad. Its kinda of like some drinking card games like waterfall but more random with a ton of crazy drinking rules. Plus mini games!

Last but not least is a virtual pet type game with wacky animations and sounds plus a ton of mini games.

I have a lot more ideas but those are the ones im currently working on. I hope to have at least the drinking game and ninja game done in a month or two.

I will try to keep converting and making new touchosc templates in between the time of my full time job, Djing, ios game developing and social life. Hopefully things will take off and I will no longer have to work full time :) and work more on what I really like to do .

I will be posting screen shots once I get the games almost complete. At least with all the graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment