Wednesday, October 20, 2010

News for OCT 2010

I got my Hackintosh running smooth on my DV5Z everything working! Read More

Working on New TouchOSC Templates for Traktor DJ and the New Virtual DJ 7

Working on Video tutorials on how to get everything working for the templates on Mac and Windows

PureData does works perfectly on Mac OSX tested it today. So all my Templates are Mac OSX and Windows Compatible.

Since PureData works and is FREE there is no need to buy or use Oscillator

The Mac alternative to Windows midi yoke is actually built it in! Just go to applications then utilities then Audio MIDI Setup and open up IAC Driver and check device is online and apply and then open up Network and on the bottom where it says "Who may connect to me:" choose Anyone and your done!

Stay tuned for more and here is a quick look at my new Template for Virtual DJ 7 and Traktor DJ Called 4 Decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment