Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Music

Hello, Thanks for listening to my new tracks. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. If you really love the track they are for sale for $1 DRM Free high quality 320 bitrate with all the tags filled out ready to be played, DJ'ed, and Listened to.Or you can just listen to them on youtube on your computer, iphone or almost any mobile device for free. Share the youtube videos with your buddies to ;) .



































DJ Moya - In Trance

Length - 3:39

MP3 Bit Rate 320

BeatsPerMinute – 140

Key - Fm

File Size - 8.37 MB

DRM Free












































DJ Moya - Rock This

Length - 2:13

MP3 Bit Rate 320

BeatsPerMinute – 140

Key - F#m

File Size - 5.17 MB

DRM Free














2 comments:

  1. Great job will be making my list so you can make me some music in the order I want to sing it. YEA! what do you charge per song or per disc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'm working on a CD now and will sell each song individually for $1 or all for like $10.

    ReplyDelete